- Mar 5, 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Graduating from a PDC can be a moment of excitement, enthusiasm and hope. About 2 weeks after the course many come to a single question "What next?". This program is designed around permaculture graduates helping them hone their skills for their own property or for professional design.
- Mar 23, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019
- Shawnigan Lake
- Advancing your Permaculture Design work is possible through the "Permaculture Teacher Training" course by this internationally known designer/specialist/teacher JUDE HOBBS. For over a decade Jude (Cascadia Permaculture Institute) has been coming to Canada and teaching at OUR ECOVILLAGE. With full certification through the PERMACULTURE INSTITUTE of North America you can [...]
- Apr 1, 2019 - Jun 7, 2019
- Interested in taking the most affordable, accessible and academically rigorous Permaculture Design Certificate out there, with not 1 but 7 instructors for a low student to teacher ratio where you build a design portfolio during the class?
- Apr 27, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019
- Permaculture is an approach to design modelled on natural ecosystems. It is rooted in both traditional and modern approaches to land management and environmental stewardship. Above all, it stems from an ethics of care for people and the Earth. As a response to the destructive forces that put Earth’s soils, [...]
- Jun 28, 2019 - Jul 15, 2019
- Shawnigan Lake
- LAWFUL PERMACULTURE: An immersed learning permaculture journey like no other! OUR ECOVILLAGE is hosting a conference style 'dreamcatcher' of teachers/facilitators/children & family programming.....all in one space and all fully interconnected with the peoples, processes and placemaking of 'Going Village'. Unique in that some folks come as they are obtaining University [...]
- Jun 29, 2019 - Jul 17, 2019
- Permaculture Design Certification Course @ UBC Farm June 29th - July 17th, 2019 | $900 - $1350 Please join us for a course on the art and science of ecological design. Presented by the Conscious Design Collective with Support from the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm Tickets [...]