Date/TimeFeb 18, 2020 -
This is a hands-on rainwater harvesting workshop. You will learn about:
– CSA Rainwater Standard information
– regulation and code requirements
– multiple uses for rainwater systems and how to design them
– latest technology and best practices
– CANARM RWH Practitioner Certification Program (based on the CSA Standard)
The event is sanctioned by CANARM, and qualifies as one of three RWH system documentations in the
RWH Designer Certification.
This event was posted by Ken Nentwig, a visitor to the site. For more information contact them directly at email@example.com.
This event was posted by a visitor, and not by Permaculture BC. As such Permaculture BC has NO FURTHER INFORMATION then what you see here. Do not call, email or toilet paper us with emails or phone calls, as we DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION. With quiet resolve, patience and determination we thank you.